Marketing Guys is a fast-growing Marketing Technology agency. Thanks to our pragmatic approach, we achieve success every day for the most diverse worldwide organizations. For example, we are a strategic and operational partner of large IT organizations, financial service providers, organizations in the manufacturing industry and in the travel industry. There is an increasing demand for expertise in marketing technology (including marketing automation) and that is why we are looking for a passionate and customer oriented Strategic B2B Marketing Consultant (M/F) for a minimum of 32 hours per week to join our MarTech Team.
The Marketing Guys and Girls are characterized by their pragmatic approach to the challenges that customers face. A good plan is the foundation of success, so that plan is quickly made! But above all, we believe in practice: testing what works and what doesn’t, optimizing and improving to achieve even better results with our customers. ‘Don’t blab on, just clean.’
Why you choose Marketing Guys:
- A challenging position
- You get to work for appealing, international customers
- You work with the latest and best marketing technology tools
- The opportunity to develop yourself personally
- Centrally located in the Netherlands
- A nice working atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues
- If you have a cool idea and have support from your colleagues, go do it!
"Opportunities don't happen, you create them."
‘Hire for attitude, train for skills’, that is the motto at Marketing Guys. Do you have the Marketing Guys DNA? We will ensure that you are up & running within a year. We think it is important that you fit in with the team and you can learn the rest! So don’t be put off by a job description.
Do you like terms such as lead generation, buyer personas, content mapping and lead scoring? Or do you want to learn this, and you already have some experience in a consultancy role? This could be your next play!
As a Strategic B2B Marketing Consultant you work together with our clients on marketing solutions at a strategic level. You are practical and able to make plans based on customer KPIs and convert them into concrete actions. You can present and implement a concept or solution you came up with in complex organizations and convince stakeholders. You provide advice on buyer personas, customer journeys, lead management, content mapping and lead scoring. You also provide support to customers. You are eager to stay informed of innovations and translate these directly into solutions for the customer.
Of course we are not only looking for Guys, a ‘Girl’ is very welcome too!
We love our people: this is what we offer you
- €3750 – €4750 gross per month (depending on experience and age)
- Flexible working hours, as long as you are available for your colleagues and customers between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Travel allowance
- 27 vacation days (based on a full-time contract)
- Space for relaxation
- An annual budget of €1000 for personal development
- 250€ for pension advice
- Working remotely from anywhere for 30 days a year
- An annual city trip with the whole team
- Room for own input and innovations
- Employees of the quarter: every quarter a vote is taken for an employee who has delivered a special performance. (Reward of €250)
- Referral fee: reward of €500 when introducing a new colleague
- A quarterly getaway with the team (like escape room, sailing, paddle battle)
- Company laptop
You have an advantage if:
- You have experience in agency life or worked with agencies
- You are Marketo, Hubspot or Act-On Certified
- You have experience with CRM platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and Afas
- You speak and understand German